Dallas SEWAGE AND Drain CleaningHave you ever flushed a toilet and had it overflow onto the floor, take a shower in a foot of standing water, or worse yet, have what you flush down the toilet come up another drain? If you said yes to any of these, you are not alone.
These types of problems are all associated with a clogged drain line. Using the most up-to-date equipment in the plumbing industry, our Plano Plumbers are able to unclog toilets, main sewers, kitchen sinks, bathtubs, showers, floor drains, area drains and any other pipe or plumbing fixture. We not only get results, but also give you answers to why your drain clogged and how to prevent it from happening in the future.
A main line blockage is caused by many factors some of the more common factors are:
- Years of sludge build up
- Tree Roots In the Line
- Pipe dislocation in the line
- Foreign objects flushed down line
Some of the most common symptoms of a main line blockage are:
- Toilet stoppage
- Toilets backing up into tub or shower
- Washing machine causing toilets to ‘gurgle’
- Sewage may be seeping from the sewer cleanout in the yard
Video Inspection – Applying state-of-the-art video inspection helps us to accurately identify your sewer problems (pipe defect, root infiltration, blockage point, etc.). A long, flexible video probe is inserted into the sewer line via an accessible access point and is pushed down the sewer line.
Benefits of Sewer Video Inspection
- Tells the customer exactly what is wrong with their sewer system
- Prevents unnecessary digging and eliminates guesswork
- Assists in developing a precise scope of work before excavation begins
- Detects any third party damage to the sewer lines (utility companies, city trees, etc.)
- Perform an exact tracing of the entire sewer line.
Only applies to drain lines that have been inspected and cleared by the Harvey West Plumbing revolutionary digital sewer video inspection and show no other signs of damage from tree roots, collapsed lines or other major problems. However, if the digital sewer video inspections shows a problem such as tree roots growing into your drain line, a collapsed line, mud in the way, or even cracks in the line, it means there are bigger issues that will need to be repaired and does not qualify for our No Worry Warranty.