Plano Gas & Propane Line Repair
If you smell natural gas (the rotten egg smell) it is extremely important that you immediately leave the area and call 911 or your natural gas service provider. Natural gas can ignite from just a small spark when confined in a small space.
Natural Gas provider’s emergency numbers in Plano
Atmos – 1 (888) 322-8667
Coserve – 1 (800) 274-4014
Natural Gas and Propane Services we provide:
- Gas Leak Location
- Minor Gas repairs
- Gas Leak Test (with City Permit if required)
- Gas Test for Certificate of Occupancy
- Annual Gas Test for Home care facilities
- Gas Line inspection
- Natural Gas Water heater repair & replacement
- Natural Gas line repair replacement
- Trenchless gas line replacement
- Gas Log Installation
- Gas Fireplace repairs
- Gas Line Installation for cook top
- Gas Line Regulator Installation & replacement
- Code Upgrades
The inherent dangers associated with gas make it imperative that gas work, installation, refitting and all other aspects are done by a qualified professional Plano plumber. At Harvey West Plumbing, we have highly experienced plumbers that can test and locate your system using a variety of methods to quickly get you back in operation.
After you discover a gas leak, our technician’s challenge is to locate the leak. This may require a bit of time and work, but after he locates the gas leak, he will make a recommendation on the best type of repair. These types of repairs usually require replacing, some piping, fittings, and/or valves.