Tankless Water Heater- Need hot water faster? Plano TX
Dallas TX Plumber (972) 509-0224
In the last few years we have seen a rising interest with the tankless water heater. The most common calls have been homeowners wanting to get hot water faster to a bathroom. Unfortunately, standard tankless water heaters will not correct this problem. If you are looking for hot water quicker, the easiest and much more affordable solution is a Grundfos Comfort Series.
The Grundfos Comfort System brings savings and comfort to your life by giving you hot water in an instant from any source in your Dallas home. This efficient hot water recirculating system keeps water constantly hot—saving you water, money and precious time.
In typical plumbing, water flows from the water heater through the pipes to the faucet. Once the faucet is shut off, the water remaining in the pipes cools—resulting in the familiar wait for hot water the next time the faucet is opened. Many gallons of water are wasted—and so is your time. The Grundfos Comfort System offers a simple and affordable solution by attaching a hot water recirculation pump to the water heater through the hot water pipe. The pump keeps the water in your pipes moving, giving you constant hot water—without the wait or the waste. With hot water in an instant, you’ll enjoy more and waste less.
- Instant Hot Water — No waiting or fumbling with shower or faucet controls
- Water Conservation — Saves up to 16,000 gallons of water per year per household (average usage)
- Cost Savings — Reduces water utility costs and related charges
- Whisper Quiet Operation — Minimizes operational sound output
- Maintenance Free — No maintenance, no worries, just the enjoyment of instant hot water
- Built-in timer for energy efficiency during non-peak operation
- No Return Line Required — Reduces parts and labor cost
- Single Pump at the Water Heater — Eliminates under-sink pump installation
- Multiple Valve Capability — Allows for complete home comfort at every water source in your home.
- True Retrofit System — Installs directly to your existing system, avoiding the cost of total replacement.