Low Price Promise ON WATER HEATER PURCHASE AND INSTALLATION
Times are tough for everybody right now………… We have noticed Plano Area homeowners with plumbing problems have taken the path to resolve these issues using the cheapest way possible. With that can come unsafe installations or part failure after several trips to the local do-it yourself hardware store. Even worse could be a flood or fire at your home.
At Harvey West Plumbing we understand, and we want to help you get the problem fixed.
We don’t want to see people sacrifice safety to survive. So we decided to introduce our new program called “Low Price Promise”.
How The Program Works:
Have a written estimate from a licensed plumbing contractor for any work you need for your home.
Submit a service request or give our cheerful customer service people a call to set up a convenient time for one of our skilled Plano Area plumbers to visit your home and review the project along with the opportunity to provide the “Lowest Price Available”.
Please review the following basic guidelines for the program:
- A copy of a written estimate with the best possible price from a licensed plumbing contractor must be given to our plumber upon the first visit.
- Low Price Promise is honored during the initial visit only.
- Competitive estimate must be in writing from a verifiable licensed, bonded, and insured plumbing contractor.
- Low Price Promise is subject to design, products, material and installation method.
- All federal, state, and local authorities having jurisdiction for safety ordinances, and plumbing codes will be in compliance.
What do you have to lose, besides those aggravating plumbing problems.