High Performance Water Heater Frisco TX – Frisco Plumbers
High Performance Water Heater Plano TX
Are you having the problem of not enough hot water in your Plano TX Home? Call Harvey West Plumbing and talk to our Plano Plumbers about the Bradford White High Performance water heater.
The Bradford White Atmospheric Vent High Performance Series Model Features:
· High Input Combustion System – Generates enough hot water in the first hour for hot tubs, garden tubs and body sprays in addition to whole house duty.
· High Recovery and First Hour Delivery – When tested to the industry standard residential first hour delivery procedure, the GX2-25S can provide 155 gallons – 180 gallons.
· Optimizer Temperature Control System – Integrated mixing device features a thermostatically controlled mixing device that is pre-piped with a flexible connector. This required system is easily installed and designed for each specific water heater. The mixing device ensures a comfortable outlet temperature while providing a steady flow of hot water.
· Factory Installed Hydrojet 2 Total Performance System – Cold water inlet sediment reducing device helps prevent sediment build up in tank. Increases first hour delivery of hot water while minimizing temperature build up in tank.
· Vitraglas Lining – Bradford White water heater tanks are protected from the corrosive effects of hot water by an exclusive ceramic porcelain-like coating. The Bradford White high silica Vitraglas lining provides a tough interior surface for our hot water tanks.
· Fully Automatic Controls – Automatic temperature selection at your fingertips. Built-in energy cut-off switch prevents abnormally high water temperature for extra safety. Built-in gas pressure regulation.
· Side Connections – Side tappings allow easy connection for space heating applications.
· Non-CFC Foam Insulation – Energy saving insulation covers the sides and top of the tank, reducing the amount of heat loss while increasing jacket rigidity. GX-2 has 2” of insulation, GX-1 has 1” of insulation.
· Water Connections – ¾” NPT factory installed true dielectric fittings extend water heater life and eases installation.
· Two Protective Magnesium Anode Rods – Provide added protection against corrosion for long trouble-free service.
· “Snap Lock” Draft Diverter.
· Helical Fin Flue – Designed to maximize the amount of heat transferred to water decreasing recovery time. Minimizes air movement in the heater during standby periods to retard heat loss up the flue.
· Steel Tank – Heavy gauge steel automatically formed, rolled and welded to assure a continuous seam for glass lining.
· T&P Relief Valve – Installed.
· Brass Drain Valve.
· Design Certified by CSA International (formerly AGA and CGA).
Models available: GX-2-25S6BN, GX-1-55S6BN
6 year limited tank and parts warranty, 2 year labor warranty
U.S. Gallons: 25
BTU/Hr. Input: 78,000
Recovery at 90°F Rise: 84 U.S. GPH
Diameter: 18 inches
Height: 58 9/16 inches
Vent Size: 4 inches
Weight: 150 Lbs.
U.S. Gallons: 55
BTU/Hr. Input: 80,000
Recovery at 90°F Rise: 86 U.S. GPH
Diameter: 22 inches
Height: 60 7/16 inches
Vent Size: 4 inches
Weight: 200 Lbs.