Kitchen Sink Stoppage Carrollton TX – Carrollton Plumber
Different drains have different types of blockages because they contain water used for different purposes. A clogged drain can be a real hassle, but our Carrollton plumbers have the solution.
Kitchen and Laundry room stoppages A clogged kitchen sink drain usually begins with a buildup of kitchen grease, which melts just fine in soapy water but then hardens on its way out of the sink, settling in layers on the inside wall of the drain. Other odds and ends such as coffee grounds, bits of food, the occasional potato peel, find their way into the drain and become trapped in the greasy buildup, first slowing, then clogging the drain entirely with a blockage.
First, our professional drain cleaning technicians will open the line and review the problem at hand. Then they will use our company process to thoroughly clean any clogs that are there.
From problems as simple as when your two year old has flushed his favorite toy down the toilet to a more difficult sewer backup – we’ve got the equipment and the trained technicians on the job to get things flowing for you quickly and efficiently. Bathroom sink, bathtub, kitchen sink, main sewer, etc. we can take care of all of it for you in a jiffy.
Call Harvey West Plumbing 972-509-0224 or contact us by email.
We make appointments.
Helpful Hints To Prevent Sink and Drain Stoppages / Clogged Drains
· Do not pour grease or fats down the drain.
- Do not wash coffee grounds down the sink. Throw them out.
· Wipe greasy pans with a paper towel before washing.
- Run ample water before during and after using your garbage disposer.
- Use chemical cleaners sparingly, especially if you have metal pipes. Some chemical cleaners can cause metal pipes to corrode. We do not ever recommend using ANY chemical cleaners.
· Some mild sodium hydroxide or sodium nitrate cleaners may be somewhat effective if used no more than once every few months but we do not recommend any brand of chemical drain cleaner, ever!
Our professional drain cleaning technicians will open the line and review the problem at hand and thoroughly clean any clogs that are there.
All services provided by our licensed plumbers at Harvey West Plumbing will provide up front pricing before the work is done.