Water Heater Allen TX, Allen Plumber
Water Heaters for Less Current Online Prices!
Bradford White Water Heaters
In Allen TX
Sold only by Licensed Plumbing Contractors
Standard Installation Includes
- City Permit (see below for requirements for Your City)
- Inspection of your existing water heater and if needed, a written quote detailing any additional work required to bring your new water heater up to the construction code.
- Drain and remove your old water heater
- Haul off and dispose of your old Water Heater
- Connect your new water heater to existing gas, propane or electric and water lines
- Fill and test your new water heater to make sure it’s working properly
- Provide guidelines for proper use of your new water heater
Effective September 2007, the Texas State Legislature enacted into the Plumbing License Law additional wording to specifically include water heaters in their list of plumbing fixtures, required by law, to have a plumbing permit issued prior to installation. In addition, the law provides that such installations be done according to current codes by a Texas licensed master plumber and inspected by a licensed plumbing inspector.
Visit our Website for more information.